Thursday 29 December 2011

COMPLETE..!

Finally I have time come and update my "lazy" blog..~
Before create a blog I so strive to write blog..
But now bcome lazy..
O..M..G...~
This year Merry Christmas is complete for me..~
Why??
Of course to receive Chritmas prenssie lor..~~(happy+happiness)
First prenssieee iss..~
my BUBU gift


Second gift


Third gift

tis my pressie also??
**If u wan to know what is my prenssie u may follow my instargram..~(hehe...b my follower^^)
Get prenssie is a first thing need to complete..~
Second is find a place to enjoy Christmas Dinner lor..~(I'm a person of life have required)
We choose for Chritmas Dinner is NANDO..~
Honestly we din choose other restaurant is bcoz need to line up so long(we lazy to queue and I will pek cek)
So starting enjoy my Christmas Dinner lor..~












                                                            Normal until super hot spicy
Order Time
                                                                      SO yummy!!
Mushroom time!


No time to enjoy my dessert!(moody)
Rush time for next destination..(scare will traffic jam..KL famous wat??traffic jam!suck!)
I-city SHAH ALAM next way to celebrate




A lot people at there photography(include me)
**I appreciate to thank all my friend who wish me merry christmas and gift me prenssie!!
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment