Wednesday 7 December 2011

HOHOHO..~~MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥

My first CHRISTMAS present was coming..~
Thanks my baby luyi..(she is the first person give me christmas present..~happy)
I think back on SUNDAY..~
We shopping at SASA..
Then I see it the design cupcake shower & lotion was so cute..(I always attract the cute things..hehe)


The first action in my mind is "BUY IT"..
But..~some else was stopping me to get it that person is my house BUBU..~
She say I always disorderly buy things..(seriuosly ya..I'm the person..~)
So pull me out of the shop don't let me buy it..(unhappy mood)
WELL..~
Today early in the morning I enter the room see she was wake up(she wun so early wake up don't know why today keep so early)
Her first action is say"MERRY CHIRTMAS..Nah..!this is your chirstmas present.."
My mind is thinking"HAR..??WHY present me??"
She say give people present no nit to give a reason okeysss..??
But that time I rushing time so din't say anything like"thank you" or what what what..
Then straight keep things and off to college..(izit I'm rude??)
So..I'm at here say to my LUYI..~"THANK YOU FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT I'M GET A SURPRISE)
Let looks for my present..~
                                                       SIDE VIEW..~
                                                      TOP BOXES..~

No comments:

Post a Comment