Thursday 22 December 2011

Dessert Time..~

Well..~
"Today" I'm shopping with my BUBU..~
But..I'm no think so that shopping-ing..~
I looks more like "long gai" all the KL area..~
Start from Cheras Perdana then go One Utama after just going Sunway..><
We go to Sunway shopping actually taking by car just need spend 45min something like that
But this is first time I'm going Sunway need spend 2hour just reaching there(OMG!it's such use a long time to reach there)
Seriously that day I haven eat breakfast+lunch..~
But that day was a happy day for me  =)
Okeyss...~~~
I haven eat my meal then staright go enjoy my tea time(isn't I'm madness??I think so..hehehe)
However I'm enjoying tea time b my meal the last comment for me is super DELICIOUS..!!!
Dreamz Bakery being my "meal"
                                                            
Decoration for Dreamz Bakery


**Have you see that there inside din't have a menu book..
They write on the white board(so speical & cool man)




There all decoration is design by a couple boss..~(so sweetie..~~~jealous-ing)
A short story share with your all guys...~
**A couple boss age 30like that they hope open a small shop can complete their own ideas in their dream shop
Husband is a dessert division and wife is a interior designer
They starting their dream on 2010 before their shop is smaller than here..~
After they opening 2-3months like that have a reporter come and visited them and write their lovely story share on newspaper
Now they was move to a new place more bigger than before..
But their services still same like before
Stop a small story at here and continue my blog topic today><
                                                                Yam cake(order by me)
Comment for cake:
Song of the soft outer(外松内软)
I give 4 ^^
After enjoy-ing yam cake I bought a cookies..~
The packages so cute


Hello Kitty Almond Cookies(I'm beloved Hello Kitty)

Their have many choices:Let see the picture tell story~



Macaron-Yam,Chocolate,Orange & Mocha..~
Important part is they also have release out Merry Christmas dessert..~

Well..~
I talk so much introduce this shop all of guys no think so isn't have I talk so delicious 
Let me show the comment to u guys know how the comment for other people comment the Dreamz Bakery



**Have see it customer write"We will come again!"
Working hour for Dreamz Bakery
Mon:10.30am-7pm
Tues:close
Wed to Sun:10.30am-9pm 

Location at 
My Kidz Pit Stop Center (3rd floor)
No 58 The Strand Jalan PJU5/20D
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya.
-------------------------------



Thats all for today

If u want to know more Dreamz Bakery u may click "like" on fb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamz-Bakery/168747049817258

No comments:

Post a Comment